Celebration Place & The Landing
(Please scroll down to register for Celebrate Recovery.)
The Purpose of CR
The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through 8 recovery principles (based on the Matthew 5) and Christ-centered 12 steps. We open the door to new life in Christ by sharing our experiences, strengths and hopes with one another as we become more willing to receive God’s grace in solving our life problems.
By working in the Christ-centered steps and applying the Biblical principles found in the Beatitudes, we begin to grow spiritually. We become free from our addictive, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviors. This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy and most importantly, a stronger relationship with God and others.
As we progress through the principles and the steps, we discover the personal and forgiving power of Jesus Christ, our loving Savior and Redeemer, and experience hope, healing and freedom through Him.
What Makes CR Unique?
- This recovery program is based on God’s Word, the Bible.
- This recover program is forward-looking.
- This recovery program emphasizes personal responsibility.
- This recover program utilizes the Biblical truth that we need each other in order to grow spiritually and emotionally.
- This recovery program addresses all types of habits, hurts, and hang-ups.
- Finally, this recovery program produces lay ministers!
“Celebrate Recovery” for Children and Teens
Celebration Place and The Landing are weekly sessions based on the same 8 recovery principles (Matthew 5:3-10) that are the foundation to Celebrate Recovery for adults.
Each session is designed to
- Get in touch with your feelings
- Learn how to express yourself in a positive, healthy way
- Manage stress through Biblical principles
- Practice alternative coping skills
- Develop positive, healthy attitudes and behavior patterns
Celebration Place (Children Grades K-6)
Celebration Place is a 52-week complementary children’s resource to Celebrate Recovery. While adults explore topics that bring healing and wholeness, kids discover the same truths in age-appropriate ways.
Celebration Place gives kids HOPE for all the amazing things God has in store for them; TRUTHS that help them overcome life’s challenges by learning to lean on Jesus; JOY as they embark on a wonderful, year-long journey of songs, games videos, impactful experiences, and great conversation; FRIENDSHIPS with other children.
The Landing (Teens Grades 7-12)
Welcome to a grand adventure – an exciting and surprising and life-changing journey in partnership with God. The Landing is based on the beatitudes where Jesus laid out principles for happiness in the sermon on the mount–for teens who are struggling to live their lives in a healthy, God-honoring way. Maybe they come from a dysfunctional home or have faced crises in their life. Maybe they simply need help developing patterns of wise choices or they wrestle with a addiction of some kind. Whatever their life story, The Landing is a safe, healing place where teens can live a freer, healthier and more God-centered life.
Celebrate Recovery/Celebration Place/The Landing Schedule:
The CR programs (part of the Journeys Care Ministry) meets on Tuesday evenings.
The Tuesday evening schedule is as follows:
|5:00 – 6:00 pm||Dinner in Fellowship Hall|
|6:00 – 6:25 pm||GracePoint|
|(Music, message, announcements)|
|6:30 – 8:00 pm||The Landing & Celebration Place Small Groups|
|6:30 – 7:00 pm||CR Large Group|
|CR 12 Steps of Recovery, 8 Principles,|
|CR Lesson or Testimony, Serenity Prayer|
|7:00 – 8:00 pm||CR Open Share Groups|
|(Men’s and Women’s Groups)|
|8:00 – 8:30 pm||Fellowship Time|
Register for Celebrate Recovery programs
If you would like to join any of the Celebrate Recovery programs,
please click the link below:
For more information…
- If you would like more information about the Journeys Care Ministry, click:
- If you have more questions about the CR programs, please contact Peggy Pahl, Celebrate Recovery Ministry Leader at (email@example.com). You may also call 507-388-1766.