Connect U Kids
Three Years – Grade 5
Exciting Changes This Fall!
Hosanna Lutheran Church brings you…The Family Room!
What is The Family Room?
The Family Room is an opportunity for families of all sizes, types, and ages to enjoy sharing, learning, and praying together!
Families that participate in The Family Room will gather with other families on Wednesday evenings from 5:45 – 6:30 pm. The Family Room, led by Hosanna staff, enables families to go through Scripture and the lesson together in an interesting, interactive way…but the fun doesn’t stop there! Families can use the “take-home materials” to continue the discussion and learning throughout the week!
Why The Family Room?
1) Nothing is more important than someone’s relationship with God.
2) No one has more potential to influence a child’s relationship than a parent.
3) No one has more potential to influence the parent than the church.
4) The church’s potential to influence a child dramatically increases when it partners with a parent.
5) The parent’s potential to influence a child dramatically increases when that parent partners with the church
- All ages and family ‘types’ are welcome!
- Click the “Registration” link below to register your family.
Kidz Zone, 4 year olds – Grade 5 class:
Kidz Zone will be held on Sundays during the 2nd half of 9:30 & 11 am worship. Kids will attend worship with their families and then depart for Kidz Zone at the designated time. Kidz Zone, in a large group setting, will present the same lessons as The Family Room, including the take-home materials.
Three-year olds’ classes:
Three-year olds may join their families in The Family Room. However, because the maturity and classroom experience of three year olds varies widely, Hosanna ALSO offers Connect U classes specifically for three-year olds. The three year-old classes will be offered as follows:
* Wednesdays, 5:45 pm – 6:30 pm
* Sundays, 9:30 – 10:30 am*
* Sundays, 11:00 am – 12 noon
Registering for Connect U Kids:
Three-year olds * Four years – 5th Grade * The Family Room
We encourage you to register your children for the educational option of your choice. This helps us to better communicate with you regarding the exciting news and happenings this school year! However, unlike previous years, you may now attend the option of your choice as it suits your schedule!
To register, please stop by the church office
or call 507-388-1766 and ask for Lynn or Mary. Thanks!
Contact Lynn or Mary…
507-388-1766 or email@example.com
Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates. Deuteronomy 6: 5-9