WE WANT YOUR INPUT
ON HOSANNA’S FUTURE!
We are gathering input from our disciples
to help shape Hosanna’s future.
Join us as part of Commission 2021.
How? In person, in writing or online.
In Person: Creative Cafe Events at Hosanna Fellowship Hall (6 – 7:30 pm)
March 15 – Living Christ: Jesus connects with us in worship, prayer, and personal devotions
April 5 – Loving Others: Sharing Jesus in word and action
April 26 – Let’s Go: Joining Jesus in His work
May 17 – Just Be: Reflecting and maturing
In Writing: Sidewalk Cafe at Hosanna Main & Hosanna Highland
- Share your thoughts and ideas on the “cafe wall” (boards located in each church building)
- Share energy and excitement by seeing others ideas and input
- Sidewalk Cafe open and available for “discussion” within a day of each Creative Cafe
Online: Cyber Cafe
- Use links above (under Creative Cafe) to access the Cyber Cafe
- Share your input online
- Comment on others’ thoughts and ideas
- Cyber Cafe open and available for “discussion” within a day of each Creative Cafe
Commission 2021 Schedule:
March – May 2018: Creative Cafe gatherings, Sidewalk Cafe & Cyber Cafe forums
June 2018: Disciples vote for top themes developed from the cafe submissions
Summer 2018: Commission members, staff leadership and governance board review themes to form a strategic plan
Fall 2018: Strategic plans are announced
Goals of this strategic planning process…
are to identify focus areas and targets that help us bring our “why” “how” and “what” to life for at least the next three years (2021). Process to be completed by Fall 2018.
Please contact the Hosanna Office, 507-388-1766 or Hosanna@hosannamankato.com or any governance board member.