Emergency Pastoral Care Phone: 507-388-1766
If you have an emergency and the church office is closed, you may call the Emergency Pastoral Care Phone. If the on-call pastor is at a hospital, the phone may need to be shut off for a short period of time. In that case, please leave your name and phone number and your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
God encourages us to talk to Him, as He wants to have a relationship with us, His children. “How great is the love the Father has lavished on us that we should be called children of God.” (1 John 3:1)
We are to praise Him, give Him thanks, share our joys, our sorrows, our needs, our desires, and even the mundane thoughts of the day! Prayer allows us to do just that and enjoy our relationship with Him. “Rise during the night and cry out. Pour out your hearts like water to the Lord.” (Lamentations 2:19)
If you would like the Hosanna Prayer Connects Team and/or the Hosanna community
to pray for you or for others, click
When you click on the “Submit Request Online” link above, you can submit a prayer request:
- An easy-to-use form will be provided
- You have the option to send the prayer request to the prayer team only OR it can be shared on the web page so that the Hosanna community can also pray for you!
- You can include your name on the prayer request OR it can be posted anonymously
- You CAN BE notified by email when someone prays for you
- All prayer requests will be monitored before posting to ensure the safety and confidentiality of any/all parties
- If posting for persons other than yourself, please be sure to have their permission to share their request.
Hosanna’s Prayer Room
The purpose of the Prayer Room at Hosanna is ultimately to carry out Hosanna’s mission of “connecting people to Jesus” and to create a culture of prayer. More than a room, the Prayer Room is a place where people can…
- learn about prayer
- experience God’s presence
- pray together
It is a place of pivotal significance, where one can pray for the world, our country, and our city; a place of connection where you can pray for family, church, and other people; a place of deep, sincere connection with God.
The Prayer Room is located in the hallway just north of the Family Life Center (gym). Signs direct you to the Prayer Room. You are welcome to use the Prayer Room any time the building is open. Bibles, a kneeler, fireplace, comfortable chairs, and other items are placed in the room to make it a warm, comforting place for God’s children to visit with their loving Father.
If you have questions about prayer or the prayer ministry at Hosanna, contact Jo, Director of Care Ministries email@example.com or 507-388-1766.
“I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people…”
(1 Timothy 2:1)