Hosanna’s Senior High Youth invites you to the…
Thanksgiving Dinner & Auction
Sunday, November 12 from 4 pm-7 pm
The Senior High Youth’s Thanksgiving dinner and auction is a fundraiser to help our youth participate in mission trips and retreats, fostering their relationship with Jesus Christ through service, learning and fellowship.
Come and enjoy a homemade turkey dinner with all the fixings–turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, vegetables, of course, pie!
If you would like to help with the dinner…
- You may donate one or more pies!
A variety of pies is enjoyed by those attending the dinner.
- You may volunteer to cook a turkey.
Please have the turkey fixings to Hosanna by Sunday noon.
- Kitchen help.
Any disciple or friend can join the fun by helping in the kitchen!
There is both a silent and live auction on the evening of November 12; the live auction will be held at 6:30 pm. The auction includes a wide variety of items for the family, home and garage!
Donations are now being accepted for the auction! If you would like to contribute new and handmade items to the auction and help our youth, please bring them to the youth room between Sunday November 5 and Sunday November 12. You may consider some of these ideas…
- Gift Baskets: Baby items (Blanket, toy, outfit); Movie night (movie, popcorn, pop, candy); Body care (lotion, shampoo, etc.); Kitchen items (utensils, dish towels, recipes).
- Crafts: Knitting, quilting, ceramics, woodworking, metal items, or other handmade items.
- New, purchased items for the home or garage
- Services: Do you have favorite hobbies or passions that you would share with someone? Would you be willing to auction it to benefit the youth? Examples may be taking someone fishing, preparing a nice meal, or planting flowers with someone.
NOTE: If you donate an item for the auction, you CAN designate which student receives (100%) of the proceeds from the sale.
If you have questions about the dinner and auction, please contact Hal Bohrer, Youth Director,
at email@example.com or 507-388-1766.