Youth Ministry Volunteering
L.E.A.D (Life Experienced Adults) Needed!
You are MORE than qualified to connect youth to Jesus and to each other! In fact, your gifts and talents uniquely equip you to walk with a student! So that means you can simply be yourself…and have some fun!
While you are thinking and praying about it, ask yourself this..
- Will you do what someone did for you?
- Will you do what you wish someone had done for you?
- Will you do what you hope someone will/would do for your child, grandchild, nephew, niece or friend?
If the answer is YES, read on! Here are a handful of ways in which you can volunteer:
- Small group leader for senior high
- Small group leader for confirmation
- Help with presenting in a large group setting
- “Behind the scenes” planning for small groups and the large group message
- Help plan retreats
- Help lead/drive students to retreats (like Camp Koronis, Camp Omega)
- Help lead students during lock-ins (at church and/or Wow! Zone)
- “Hospitality / Welcoming Team”: Be a welcoming smile, hand out name tags, give high fives, etc
- Help mentor the youth band (both in music and life)
- Help lead/drive students on the senior high mission trip
- I would like to offer my creativity (posters, pictures, videos, etc.)
- I would like to offer technical support (PowerPoint, social media, MailChimp/mass emailing, etc.)
- Serve on an “as needed” basis
To volunteer or if you have questions…
Contact Hal Bohrer or Sarah Bohrer…
507-388-1766 or email@example.com